Friday, June 27, 2008

Gumballs in the future


I am on a roll.

I found another awesome and innovative use of gumballs. This time, it's not microfinancing.

It's LEGOs.

Some LEGO nerds apparently constructed a contraption dedicated solely to the sorting of gumballs. And, the best part is: "If you are an obsessive compulsive this LEGO Mindstorms Robot that sorts Gumballs by color may be able to save you countless hours of work! Just think no more late nights spent hunched over the coffee table sorting gumballs into their respective colors." [Hackedgadgets.com]

To all of you who thought "Gumballs? How could he blog ONLY about gumballs?" - I hope that I'm beginning to prove you wrong. Gumballs are everywhere! They're in the future. They're making the world a better place. And, my oh my, do they taste great.

Hope this has been an enjoyable visit to Maison de Gumball.

Come back soon.

No comments: